Email Subcription

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Change Document Status to Open Feature


My client asked me that “I purchased the item, vendor bill is booked and outgoing payment is also done. Now I have to return the item to Vendor, but the problem is when I create an A/P Credit Memo in SAP Business One then it doesn’t allow me to take a reference of A/P Invoice (copy from) because  A/P Invoice is already closed due to outgoing payment is done. I wanted to be linked this A/P Credit Memo with that A/P Invoice. How I can do that?”

After that I explored it and later I found the solution J in 7 patch level. Here you will be shown in below screenshot.

1. Right Click on A/P Invoice and select Advance and then select Change Document Status to Open. This feature will show only when outgoing payment is done.


A/P Invoice

















2.Then you will see the status Closed to Open. Now you can create A/P Credit Memo with a reference of A/P Invoive from "Copy From" once the status is changed to Open.


A/P Invoice

No comments:

Post a Comment